Care of Lots:
- The general care of the Cemetery is assumed by the Management and includes the cutting of the grass at reasonable intervals, the raking and cleaning of the grounds, and the pruning of shrubs and trees of those placed by the Management.
- The general care assumed by the Cemetery shall in no case mean the maintenance, repair or replacement of any Memorial, tomb, or mausoleum placed or erected upon lots nor the doing of any special or unusual work in the Cemetery. Nor does it mean the reconstruction of any marble or granite work on any section of lot, or any portion of portions thereof in the Cemetery, caused by the elements, an act of God, common enemy, thieves, vandals, strikers, malicious mischief makers, explosions, unavoidable accidents, invasions, insurrections, riots, or by the order of any military or civil authority, whether the damage be direct or collateral, other than as herein provided.
- A Permanent Maintenance fund shall be established whereby the Cemetery will hold and invest the principal sum deposited and use the annual income therefrom to defray the cost of the general upkeep of the Cemetery. The money received for Permanent Maintenance shall be held in trust and invested as provided by law. The Cemetery Association reserves the right, however, either to handle all investments itself, or to deposit said funds with any person, company or corporation qualified to act as trustee for such funds.
- The grade of lots will be determined by the Trustees of the Cemetery. No alterations in grades will be permitted by lot owners.
- No fences, hedges, posts or enclosures of any kind will be allowed on lots. No shrubs or bushes are to be placed on top of graves. No raised mounds are permitted. No benches or seats are allowed. No wooden or wire trellis are permitted on lots or graves. No balloons. No decorations hanging from trees or shrubs. No decorative stones or bark placed around markers or monuments. No planting will be allowed. All flower arrangements must be in pots. No glass containers.
- The Management reserves the right to remove any object from the lots placed thereon in violation of the Rules and Regulations.