Plants and Shrubs
Plants and Shrubs:
- The Cemetery will undertake to maintain, as may be practicable, the planting of trees and shrubs, to preserve and maintain landscape features, but does not undertake to maintain individual planting or urns or plants.
- There shall be no individual beds of shrubbery or flowers allowed on the grounds. Lot owners are not permitted to plant upon the graves.
- There shall be no jars, glass, or metal receptacles, or other containers used on the premises for the holding of floral bouquets. All such form of decoration shall be in uniform containers subject to the rules and regulations for the section.
- The Management shall not be responsible for any kinds of plantings damaged by the elements, vandals, thieves or by other causes beyond its control. The Management shall have the further authority to re¬move all floral designs, flowers, weeds, trees, shrubs, plants or herb¬age of any kind from the Cemetery as soon as in the judgment of the Management, they become unsightly, dangerous, detrimental, or dis¬eased, or when they do not conform to the standard maintained.
- The Cemetery shall not be liable for floral pieces, baskets, or the frame in which, or to which, such floral pieces are attached beyond the acceptance of such floral pieces for cemetery services held in the cemetery.
- The Cemetery reserves the right to prevent the removal of any flowers, floral designs, trees, shrubs, plants or herbage of any kind unless the Management gives consent.